Friday, June 29, 2012

Next Steps 6/29

This morning I begin the flyer distribution to my half of approximately 450 churches in Beaumont, Orange, Port Arthur and surrounding area :/  Last night while I was on desk duty I correlated the map we had been given with the list of churches (all denominations) and was pleased at that decision as there were several ambiguities that would have involved 'running around like a chicken' had I not done so.  The purpose of the flyers/contact with churches is to enlist volunteers for the re-opening of the Crisis Hotline to begin around December. This will be a 24-hour deal so 25,000 flyers to recruit does not seem like too many.  There is also a flyer with an introduction to a Golf Tournament fundraiser slated for October that we will get the word out on and I'm thinking a good plug for Shepherd's Inn Saturday night suppers might be in order as well since we're out there; at least with the churches who are in the GTBN circle.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment