Monday, June 11, 2012

The Cannabis Event

It didn't take much to realize that I was poorly prepared for canvassing last week so, in an effort to be better so this week, I researched all natural sunscreen and given the size of my current location, I opted for the Burt's Bee's Sunscreen found easily at Walgreens.  When I got home I began reading the ingredients (in this order): purified water, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, WHAT!!!! So I look online to see if that is the same as "THE" Cannabis, which of course it is, same drug, lesser dosage than some other TCH plant varieties, but the same. There are a lot of reasons NOT to have TCH in my system lol. But, it did make me curious, according to the research its very good for aging skin, DAMN!!!  Target has a non-drug all natural sunscreen by the way :)

1 comment: